(Assistant) E-commerce Manager
- Support senior management to formulate the overall strategy of a newly launched B2B/B2C e-commerce business model, lead towards its execution throughcontinuously optimizing a developing B2B e-commerce platform to support the growth of business
- Construct and maintain a new E-commerce portal and source for new solutions to improve efficiency with inhouseand external resources
- Supervise and optimize operation of daily data traffic, marketing campaigns, product launching and onlinecustomer interactions so as to remain in-line with the Company’s business strategies
- Identify new sales opportunities, plan and budget for appropriate online marketing strategies and lead theimplementation to boost marketing exposure via usage of various e-commerce channels
- Research and analyze the market trend to identify new channel/ partnership/ co-branding opportunities, andbring new insights to the Management.
- Develop and manage the Product Information Management System (PIM)
- University graduate with 8-10 years relevant e-commerce experience in a commercial retail and/or marketing environment with luxury experience being highly desirable
- Experience in supporting or leading a site launch is highly desirable with APAC region exposure preferred
- Retail store experience is a plus, especially within luxury
- Experience in PIM / ERP / sales system implementation will be an advantage
- The ability to lead projects and manage change across multiple disciplines at the same time
- A track record of using strong project management skills to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate availability would be a definite bonus
- Candidates with lesser experience will be considered for the position of Assistant E-Commerce Manager
We offer attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.