Assistant Accountant / Accountant
- Perform daily accounting tasks of accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, inventory, revenue and intercompany transactions
- Able to handle full set of accounts
- Arrange payments and prepare journal entries, bank reconciliation and intercompany transactions reconciliations
- Ensure accounting transactions are recorded timely and accurately
- Assist in prepare various accounting schedules for regular month-end closing, year-end audit and tax computation
- Perform ad hoc assignments
- Diploma holder or above in Accounting disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ commercial accounting experience
- Experience in retail field is preferred
- Proficiency in MS office (e.g. Excel and Word Processing)
- Experience in using Epicor Accounting System is an advantage
- Good command of spoken & written English& Cantonese
- Strong interpersonal skills and detail-minded
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Accountant
(Senior) Graphic Designer
- Develop marketing communications concepts and tools to support each Business Unit’s business development needs and achievement of branding and sales goals
- Design online and offline marketing communications tools including but not limited presentation, corporate identity and point-of-sale materials, sales tools, newsletters, collaterals for in-store customer service concepts, events and PR activities, websites and social media
- In line with our own corporate identity and positioning and image of the brands we represent, image advertisement and coordinate with media on
- Keep abreast of and technological trends, benchmark with communications of leading lifestyle brands and proactively input on new communications ideas.
- Degree or above in multimedia / graphic design or related disciplines
- 5+ years in Graphic Design (Experience in Retail / hospitality industry would be an advantage)
- Excellence in Mac, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Adobe After Effects, Flash and HTML
- Knowledge in video editing, animation, web design & development, photography, 3D software, would be bonuses
- Proficient in Macintosh platform
- Strong design senses, creative, independent and responsible
- Possess a good design “flair”, a broad thinker and able to offer a variety of design solutions
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Effectively communicate with marketing department (both written and oral)
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment
- Please submit for reference
- Immediately available is preferred
In line with the Brand’s corporate vision and communications strategy, take the lead (with support from the Group Marketing Department) to bring the Brand Values to life through every facet of the b2b and b2c customer journey.
Inspire and coach client-facing teams throughout the supply chain to be ambassadors and fans of the Brand through regular sharing and training on the Brand philosophy and offerings, communications on the Brand’s achievement around the globe, as well as cultural and design stories of the Brand.
Work closely with the Brand’s Key Account Manager and Group’s Business Unit Leaders to penetrate into target projects and soft contracts in residential, hospitality and commercial sectors, and to develop specifications, relationships and successful business development for the Brand.
Lead the Brand’s re-branding project in Hong Kong from re-design of point-of-sale experience (network of some 100 points of sale throughout Hong Kong) to re-defining pre-sale and post-sales customer services, stories and content for frontline and marketing communications, and big data analytics, supported by relevant departments.
Degree holder. Architecture or interior design background would be an advantage.
Min. 5 years’ experience in brand management. Work experience in interior design related field is preferred.
Enjoy and be able to manage multi-tasking.
Good lateral thinking and communication skills.
Fluent in English. Mandarin and Spanish would be an advantage.
We offer attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department by e-mail at email@example.com. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.