Assistant Accountant / Accountant
- Perform daily accounting tasks of accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, inventory, revenue and intercompany transactions
- Able to handle full set of accounts
- Arrange payments and prepare journal entries, bank reconciliation and intercompany transactions reconciliations
- Ensure accounting transactions are recorded timely and accurately
- Assist in prepare various accounting schedules for regular month-end closing, year-end audit and tax computation
- Perform ad hoc assignments
- Diploma holder or above in Accounting disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ commercial accounting experience
- Experience in retail field is preferred
- Proficiency in MS office (e.g. Excel and Word Processing)
- Experience in using Epicor Accounting System is an advantage
- Good command of spoken & written English& Cantonese
- Strong interpersonal skills and detail-minded
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Accountant
- Develop marketing communications concepts and tools to support each Business Unit’s business development needs and achievement of branding and sales goals
- Design online and offline marketing communications tools including but not limited to brand story-telling presentation, corporate identity and point-of-sale materials, sales tools, newsletters, collaterals for in-store customer service concepts, events and PR activities, websites and social media
- In line with our own corporate identity and positioning and image of the brands we represent, design brand image advertisement and coordinate with media on material submission
- Keep abreast of latest design and technological trends, benchmark with communications of leading lifestyle brands and proactively input on new communications ideas.
- Diploma or above in multimedia / graphic design or related disciplines
- 5+ years experiences in Graphic Design (Experience in Retail / hospitality industry would be an advantage)
- Excellence in Mac, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Adobe After Effects, Flash and HTML
- Knowledge in video editing, animation, web design & development, photography, 3D software, would be bonuses
- Proficient in Macintosh platform
- Strong design senses, creative, independent and responsible
- Possess a good design “flair”, a broad thinker and able to offer a variety of design solutions
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Effectively communicate with marketing department (both written and oral)
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment
- Please submit portfolio for reference
- Immediately available is preferred
Digital Marketing Specialist(Content management)
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns as required by our business and brands.
- Identify and communicate internally digital marketing trends and share insights. Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies to optimise marketing spend and performance based on the insights.
- Create, manage and update engaging content for digital platforms including websites, Facebook, Instagram and other social channels in collaboration with brand and business managers, graphic designers and copywriters.
- Understand the marketing strategies and objectives for the development of content strategy.
- Develop a content strategy to cultivate digital presence and build the destination brand.
- Develop new and refreshing angles to promote through engaging visuals and stories.
- Identify and build partnership with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) to create/co-create content.
- Participate at events as and when required and engage guests in live feeds.
- Ad-hoc project as assigned.
- University graduate in advertising, marketing, digital media or related disciplines.
- 2 – 4 years’ working experience in in-house digital marketing or digital marketing agency, related experience on lifestyle or luxury brands will be an advantage.
- Strong written communication skills in English and Chinese with good command of spoken English.
- Proficiency in PC knowledge, including Sway, MS PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong marketing sense.
- Creative, detail-minded and able to work under tight schedule
We offer attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.