Building Material Supply
Business Development Executive
- Promote our branded products to retail resellers, interior designers & decorators.
- Preach our belief in company vision, mission and value to the customers.
- Achieve company goals and sales target by elevating sales and developing new clients
- Nurture and maintain client network to turn opportunities into business contract.
- Support team head to polish the images of the company and responsible brand(s).
- Assist in ad hoc tasks and assignments.
- Degree in Marketing or Business related discipline.
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in wholesale distribution. Experience in building materials trading and working experience with department stores would be highly preferred.
- Interested in developing a career in building materials field, such as, trading of sanitary wares and kitchen products.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Proactive, energetic and self-motivated.
- Proficient in MS Office application
Assistant Business Development Manager
- Lead, coach and care for the team to deliver total sales solution to clients.
- Able to analyse, plan, execute and review the outcome in achieving and exceed ambitious sales targets and business growth objectives.
- Responsible for products sourcing, sales and marketing as well as brand building.
- Lead the team to be people persons.
- Degree holders or relevant discipline preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of sales management experience, preferably gain from construction / interior field.
- Knowledge in bathroom products is preferred but not essential.
- Possess experience in serving property projects and able to understand the need of the customers when preparing offers.
- A self-starter, work independently, comes with strong network and contacts in the project market.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Business Development Executive.
Product Development Executive/ Assistant
- Co-ordinate all aspects throughout the full cycle of GA+WELS registration application for the Company’s offerings
- Develop and maintain an approval status database covering the company’s offerings
- Keep track with latest statutory requirement related to bath and spa product
- Channel back local statutory requirement to partnering brands
- Perform market research and source of new brand/ products
- Collaborate with relevant parties for brand launches
- Handle technical enquiries on products to support daily operation of the company’s units.
- Diploma Holder in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering or relevant studies
- 2-3 years of relevant experiences, preferably obtained in Sanitarywares industry.
- Experience in laboratory testing and/or knowledge in Sanitarywares or technical specifications of building materials would be a definite bonus
- Team-player, organized, self-disciplined and willing to learn
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Proficient in MS Applications and word processing (English and Chinese)
Promote company e-commerce platform through online and offline channel to current and potential customers.
Ensure all information on the e-platform are up-to-day, include but not limited to product information, price, inventory and etc.
Handle online enquiries in helpful and on time manner to improve customers’ satisfaction
Assist in order follow up, logistic planning, inventory control and delivery arrangement.
Analysis business data for decision maker to improve sales volume and market share.
Degree in Business or related disciplines.
1-2 years working experience in B2B or B2C e-commerce in any industry, experience in sanitary ware / kitchen / furniture would be an advantage.
Experience in PIM, Epicor or Magento preferred but not necessary.
A proactive team player equipped with good communication & people management skills and hands-on attitude to resolve problems.
Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
We offer attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department by e-mail at email@example.com. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.