Building Material Supply
(Assistant) Customer Acquisition Manager – Business Development
- Responsible for planning and execution of customer acquisition initiatives to promote the company’s B2B e-Commerce platform and develop its client base.
- Lead a small team to conduct market research and connect with new customers to boost user registration.
- Cultivate and maintain good relationship with new customers to maximize potential business opportunities via e-Commerce channel.
- Work closely with the technical team to drive continuous improvement of user experience for the e-Commerce platform.
- Coordinate with related internal parties to launch marketing campaigns and support business development.
- Diploma or above in business/ marketing related discipline.
- 3 years’ experience in accounts management; knowledge in decorative building materials, and/or designers and decorators network will be of great advantages.
- Aggressive, self-motivated, independent and willing to learn.
- Good presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work with all levels of internal and external parties.
- Fluency in spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Assistant Project Manager / Senior Site Coordinator
- Assist in overall project planning, scheduling & co-ordination between the Project Sales Team and Technical Team for smooth execution of site work
- Supervise and monitor site coordinators to ensure the work quality, project schedule and cost-planning could totally compile with the required standards set by the management.
- Liaise with both internal and external parties to facilitate communication and drive site progress.
- Attend site and client meeting as required and handle relevant documents
- Higher Diploma holder or above in Building Studies or related disciplines.
- Over 6 years’ relevant experience in interior fitting-out.
Experience in installation projects of bath products would be a strong advantage.
- Good command in spoken and written English & Chinese.
- Aggressive, self-motivated, well-organised and detail-minded.
- Able to attend site meeting and handle site documentation independently.
- Able to work independently and strong leadership, team building and interpersonal skills.
Business Development Executive
- Promote our branded products to retail resellers, interior designers & decorators.
- Preach our belief in company vision, mission and value to the customers.
- Achieve company goals and sales target by elevating sales and developing new clients
- Nurture and maintain client network to turn opportunities into business contract.
- Support team head to polish the images of the company and responsible brand(s).
- Assist in ad hoc tasks and assignments.
- Degree in Marketing or Business related discipline.
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in wholesale distribution. Experience in building materials trading and working experience with department stores would be highly preferred.
- Interested in developing a career in building materials field, such as, trading of sanitary wares and kitchen products.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Proactive, energetic and self-motivated.
- Proficient in MS Office application
Assistant Business Development Manager
- Lead, coach and care for the team to deliver total sales solution to clients.
- Able to analyse, plan, execute and review the outcome in achieving and exceed ambitious sales targets and business growth objectives.
- Responsible for products sourcing, sales and marketing as well as brand building.
- Lead the team to be people persons.
- Degree holders or relevant discipline preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of sales management experience, preferably gain from construction / interior field.
- Knowledge in bathroom products is preferred but not essential.
- Possess experience in serving property projects and able to understand the need of the customers when preparing offers.
- A self-starter, work independently, comes with strong network and contacts in the project market.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Business Development Executive.
Sales Administrative Assistant
- Assist sales team to provide quality post-sales services by handling proper documentation, and follow closely for timely delivery of products.
- Assist on preparation of project proposals and tenders.
- Assist on handling clients’ enquiries for projects and general incoming enquiries.
- Attend trainings to acquire knowledge on products to enhance quality of internal support.
- Other assigned ad hoc projects.
- Diploma or above.
- At least 1 year working experience in sales administration.
Knowledge in bathroom or related products will be a strong advantage.
- Good command of MS Office. Experience in using Sales Forces will be a plus.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English & Chinese.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication and presentation skills.
- Customer-driven team player with helpful and engaging personality.
- Work closely with sales units to build and maintain a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database with high integrity and quality.
- Anaylse and evaluate huge number of data to convert them into useful information to support business decision-making.
- Provide crucial data support to related departments at different stages to strengthen companies’ business & marketing plan, seize potential business opportunities, maximise project opportunity and strategised wallet share penetration.
- Gather data from customers and potential customers by conducting market research.
- Higher Diploma or above in business administration or relate subjects.
- Detail minded, data sensitive, good analytical & communication skills.
- Good command in Excel is a must, experience in Pivot table will be advantage.
- Good command in writing and speaking English and Chinese.
- Knowledge in CRM systems will be an advantage.
- Fresh graduates would also be considered.
Product Development Executive/ Assistant
- Co-ordinate all aspects throughout the full cycle of GA+WELS registration application for the Company’s offerings
- Develop and maintain an approval status database covering the company’s offerings
- Keep track with latest statutory requirement related to bath and spa product
- Channel back local statutory requirement to partnering brands
- Perform market research and source of new brand/ products
- Collaborate with relevant parties for brand launches
- Handle technical enquiries on products to support daily operation of the company’s units.
- Diploma Holder in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering or relevant studies
- 2-3 years of relevant experiences, preferably obtained in Sanitarywares industry.
- Experience in laboratory testing and/or knowledge in Sanitarywares or technical specifications of building materials would be a definite bonus
- Team-player, organized, self-disciplined and willing to learn
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Proficient in MS Applications and word processing (English and Chinese)
We offer attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.